Larry Kilgallen wrote:
>[log in to unmask] quoted and then wrote:
>>I can't speak for Larry, but I can tell you what *I* think.
>
>I can :-).

I'm glad you did.  We seem to agree.

Your comment was, I think, misunderstood as referring to high-integrity
systems as a domain, like Database Systems.  That's really all I was
trying to say about it: that you didn't mean it that way.

>Consider the case of developing commercial software products.  To a certain
>extent, the winner is the one who gets the fewest trouble calls.

I wish that were true in more domains.  Many customers take a very
short-sighted view, and companies follow the dictates of the market.

Best,
Sam Mize

--
Samuel Mize -- [log in to unmask] (home email) -- Team Ada
Fight Spam: see http://www.cauce.org/ \\\ Smert Spamonam