> ----------

Section D.2.2 and D.3 should help here.  Apply these pragmas to order the ready queue by priorities.

> Maybe the delay until statement is a part of the solution, but how can I be
> sure that the ACC will deactivate CONSENT directly after those 800 ms ?
Make sure that ACC is a higher priority than CONSENT.  Following the delay expiration, ACC will be at the head of the ready queue and preempt CONSENT.  A simple delay statement should be adequate unless you need better resolution, or are executing cyclically.