Print

Chris,

If it's any consolation, everytime I've had problems
accessing a site with MS Internet Explorer I've been
able to use Netscape to access it successfully.
Once, I had to use Netscape to access a Microsoft site,
for a service pack I think, because IE wouldn't work.

So, IE should have been written in Ada as well.

Frank