From:
Andy Edmonds <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 09:11:46 -0700
I use blogger and continuously find myself hitting Ctrl-S after a
editing session. I am currently working on enabling a search engine with
this functionality (Alt-F anywhere to start a new search, etc) using the
open source cross browser (ns4/6/ie4+) library:

http://dynapi.sourceforge.net

Aside from the complexity of the library loading mechanisms, it's pretty
straight forward javascript.  Get in touch if you'd like hints or
support on this.

Regards,
Andy
http://surfmind.com