CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Leslie Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leslie Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 16:56:29 -0500
Can anyone recommend a good book or web site with samples of corporate GUI
standards/guidelines?  I'm looking for both a good format for presentation &
samples of the kinds of things covered in such standards.  For instance GUI
Design Essentials by Susan Weinschenk is supposed to have some sample
templates for GUI standards, but it had very mixed reviews at Amazon.

Forward your comments to me & I'll summarize here.

Thanks!

   About CHI-WEB: http://www.acm.org/sigchi/web/chi-web.html