CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Helmut Degen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Helmut Degen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:48:42 +0200
Hi,
recently we had a hot discussion in our user experience team whether a useful tool exists that cover steps in the design process. We for example use Visio for creating wireframes, PhotoShop for visual designs and Word for writing the design specification.

Which tools do you prefer for which step in the design process, and: is there ONE outstanding design tool for doing this job?

You can post directly to me. I will send back a summary to this list.

Cheers
-Helmut
---